Yacht Crew Compliance
Take the tedium out of tracking your yacht’s crew compliance. With the implementation of MLC there has been a large increase in the number of required crew certificates. Our crew compliance module gives you a flexible tracking system with access for heads of department as well the crew member.
- Track missing as well as expired documents
- View the status of all ENG1’s on a single page
- Send reminder emails to individual crew
Share the workload
With Yachtcru’s self-serve feature, crew can access and update their own records. Saving you time and empowering your crew. You also have full control over what the crew member can see by changing their access level.
- Crew member have their own login
- Acces levels are managed by senior crew members.
- Seamlessly transfer crew between fleet yachts..
Only receive relevent alerts
Our system will notify you, the crew member and your senior staff of any missing, about to expire and expired certificates. Notification are set for the expiry date as well as 30 and 60 days prior.
- Crew as well as managers receive email alerts.
- Alert triggers for 60, 30 and the day of expiry.
- Notification for documents not visually checked by senior crew.
View the data you need when you need it
We build Yachtcru with the fundermental philosophy that critical data should come to you.
Need to see all your yachts outstanding issues, ENG1 status or generate a crew list We have you covered.
- Crew members with open issues are highlighted in red.
- The system is built for yacht with 100 plus crew
- Use our Reports module to generate access card, crew list etc.
We take confidential data seriously, and we know you do too.
Our content management system ensures pinpoint accuracy and enterprise-level security for your data. We take extra precautions to keep your data safe while making it easier for you to stay compliant.
- Fully encrypted database
- Hosted at a World leading provider
- Built on a state of the art content management system.